Today we’re back with another recipe !
The classic apple pie, made in our way ♥
For the dough:
· 100 gr of vegan butter · 200 gr of flour
· 2 tbsp of sugar · 1 pinch of salt · a few drops of water if needed
For garnish :
· 3 tbsp of applesauce · 1 tbsp of maple syrup
· 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar · 6 apples approximately
· 2 tbsp ground hazelnuts · 1 tsp of cinnamon · 1 tbsp of sugar · 1 lime
In a bowl mix flour, sugar, salt and vegan butter.
Add a little water if necessary.
When it’s homogeneous roll out the dough about 2 mm thick
and place in a pie pan (spread vegan butter for it not to stick),
prick with a fork and bake for 5 minutes.
While the dough is baking peel and cut
apples in thin strips.
Put everything in a bowl and add the sugar, the vanilla sugar
maple syrup, ground hazelnuts, cinnamon & lime.
Spread the applesauce on the pie and add the apples
in a circle (see photo), cook about 20-30 min.
And here is the result ♥