A dessert or a breakfast to try!
• 250 gr of frozen raspberries • 280 gr of bananas or 2 large frozen bananas • 100 ml of almond milk • 50 gr of frozen spinach • 1 tbsp. of cocoa • oatmeal • flax seed powder
• Before starting the recipe, take out the 50 gr of frozen spinach about 30 minutes before.
• In a blender put the bananas, raspberries, spinach, almond milk and the tablespoon of cocoa.
• Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, stopping the mixer and stirring occasionally can help.
• In a bowl pour a part of the mixture, add a little oatmeal and flax seeds. You can put some banana or another fruit with the ice cream.